Are you pursuing a career in media, or have a deep passion for helping to produce amazing visual productions?
We’re looking for a production associate who is will to learn what’s involved in a live esport production, but also we want someone who can teach us a thing or two also! Ideally, you’ll be pursuing or have recently completed a degree in digital media or an associated degree and you’re a complete nut for gaming and esport!
Production Associates will also be the first to be called up to work with the resident broadcast team for live events which includes paid opportunities as well as the chance to work with some of the biggest brands in and out of esports, both nationally and internationally.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Resident in Ireland.
- Must be able to provide examples of previous experience, at any level.
- Willing to spend 1 hour a week with our resident team to upskill as well as share feedback and suggestions.
- Strong background in audio
- Knowlege of lighting for camera work, including backdrops
When applying please include a full CV of your current education and experience to date. There is no need for a cover letter as we believe your work and experience speaks for itself. We will do our best to get back to all applicants, but you’ll increase your chances with a well written and thought through application.