We’re expanding our competitive operations team, which serves a core function at RAID in organizing, executing and handling all competitive affairs of both in person and online events. If you’ve ever organised your own tournament and are interested in stepping up to the next level and working with RAID to design and deliver the best competitive experience in Ireland, we want to hear from you!
- At least 18 years of age.
- Resident in Ireland.
- Must be able to provide links to previous tournaments you’ve operated.
- You must be in good standing with the community.
- Willing to work with the competitive operations team to draft, update and implement rules for game titles as needed
- You must carry our your duties as fairly and impartially as possible.
When applying please include a full CV of your current education and experience to date. There is no need for a cover letter as we believe your work and experience speaks for itself. We will do our best to get back to all applicants, but you’ll increase your chances with a well written and thought through application.